5 Easy ways to concentrate on your study



Concentrate on your study

Hi guys. Everything is all right? I think so....
Now a days, we are active on our PC, Mobile, social networking websites, chatting, passing time with friends, watching videos on YouTube, playing video games etc. Thats why we can't concentrate perfectly on our study. On the other hand, we want to concentrate.But, PC/Phones pulling us like a magnet. I am also a student of this type. Wait............

You wants to make a good result? I am also. So, today i will share 5 simple and best ways to concentrate perfectly on your study before exam. I'm using this tricks b'coz i am also a examine.

Well, let's see the point:

  1. READ LOUDLY: If we have heard a song, we can remember that. Why? b'coz we had heard it. I mean, ''Humans can remember anything by listening more than reading (scientists said so...)''. Thats why, we should read loudly.
  2. MAKE A GOAL: Make a goal like, "today, i'll complete all reactions of Oxidation and Reduction in this hour" and read loudly to remember it long time.You need to make an another goal. That is, "I'll be the best in this exam".
  3. WRITE: Writing and writing........ while, you will complete your reading. Then, write. If, you wrote, you will remember this 5x time more. So, we should write more and more.
  4. MAKE A ROUTINE: You should make routine for your study rime. You need to study minimum 6-7 hours in a day with perfect concentrate.
  5. MIND FRESHNESS: You need a sound and fresh min to remember everything perfectly what you have read actually. you can enjoy music, b'coz music can make mind fresh.
OK. I don't know how helpful is this topic? No more today.I'll be back in my next epic topic. Please, comment, share, follow epictopics.info by e-mail, subscribe my channel and like facebook page. Bye.


EmoticonEmoticon